Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hello Preschoolers and Families




 




Hello Preschoolers & Families                        March 23, 2020

I hope you have a wonderful week.  Good News - Saturday was the first day of spring!!  I was so excited to wake up this morning and see a beautiful pink sky out my window as the sun came up.  I am missing you all so much, but I will do my best to stay connected to you through email, zoom conference calls (more details to follow), written letters and notes, and of course my fun video learning messages.  If you need anything or just want to say hello please feel free to reach out through email.  I welcome all pictures as well!!
                                                                Love Ms. Darcie
                                               






 

No comments:

Post a Comment